Spaces are available
What: Come join us for an 18-day pilgrimage to four different religious communities, various shrines, National Parks, and maybe a beach or two along the way!
Registration is open to young women in and beyond high school. Space is extremely limited, so registrations will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
Who: Young women ages 16 - 28
Dates: June 9 - 26, 2019 (arrive in La Crosse on June 8th)
Where: Out to New England and back. Detailed itinerary to come.
Cost: $500.00 (Please make check payable to "Mater Redemptoris" and include "Vocation Pilgrimage" on the Memo line.)
Meals not included, although some will be provided by our hosts.
- Limited to ten participants.
- Must be in good physical health and flexible to changes in schedule.
- Due to the limitation of space, we are requiring full payment from the beginning.
- Registration will be considered complete upon receiving your full payment and forms.
- These will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
- If you pull out of the trip, no refund will be given.
- If, due to unforeseen circumstances, we cancel the trip, a full refund will be given.
To register please call or email Sister Mary David at 608-788-4530 or email@example.com. She will direct you to the registration forms.