Spaces are available
What: Come join us for an 18-day pilgrimage to four different religious communities, various shrines, National Parks, and maybe a beach or two along the way!
Registration is open to young women in and beyond high school. Space is extremely limited, so registrations will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
Who: Young women ages 18 - 28
Dates: July 3 - 20, 2018 (arrive in La Crosse on July 2nd)
Where: Out to the Pacific Northwest and back. Detailed itinerary to come.
Cost: $400.00 (Please make check payable to "Mater Redemptoris" and include "Vocation Pilgrimage" on the Memo line.)
Meals not included, although some will be provided by our hosts.
- Limited to ten participants.
- Must be in good physical health and flexible to changes in schedule.
- Due to the limitation of space, we are requiring full payment from the beginning.
- Registration will be considered complete upon receiving your full payment and forms.
- These will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
- If you pull out of the trip, no refund will be given.
- If, due to unforeseen circumstances, we cancel the trip, a full refund will be given.
Register by filling out online form below. Simply click on the link. Fill out, print, and send in the medical form with your full payment.